Pre-Marriage Coaching, Ceremony Planning, Rehearsal, Wedding Ceremony
Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts (SYMBIS) Curriculum by Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott
- SYMBIS online couple’s assessment for both
- Copy of Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts (Kindle version or hardcover),
- SYMBIS workbooks for each
- Eight 90-minute sessions (12 hours) of pre-marriage coaching
- Certificate of completion, which qualifies you for the reduced-fee marriage license in MN — a savings of $75
- Assistance in planning the ceremony
- Wedding rehearsal
- The ceremony
- Apply for and obtain a marriage license from county court. Couples must have a valid marriage license for me to perform the wedding ceremony unless you have already been legally married.
- Book the wedding site.
- Confirm with site that couples may have officiant of their choosing
- Other components of the ceremony i.e., musicians, flowers, etc.